|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
This page is for the current version of Smuggler's Rest; for the former training area, see Smuggler's Rest (History).
Smuggler Rest was removed from the game when the new player experience and Korthos Island was introduced. However, it has been re-introduced as part of the Treasure of Crystal Cove event. Heavily updated and expanded for the event, it does still resemble the old version - although now danger lurks at every turn! While the event is active, pirates ranging from level 4 kobolds to level 20 minotaurs roam the island, although they're passive until activated (by being attacked, being near another pirate who is attacked, or being near a treasure chest when it's opened).
The only way to get to the island while the event is inactive is by being bound there and dying, or having somebody there use a Bracelet of Friends/Greater Bracelet of Friends to summon you. During the event, an NPC on the Harbor docks (near Arachnophobia) will transport PCs to Smuggler's Rest.
- Vada Largo - barkeep inside the Rook's Gambit
- Brother Gregory - spirit binder inside the Rook's Gambit
- Sailor Calatin - transports you back to Stormreach Harbor; on the dock near the ship
- Euphonia - tells you how many map pieces are required to open the Crystal Cove, or how long it will be open; on the boat, but only appears while the event is active
- Several sailors inside the Rook's Gambit who only appear during the event