Sentinels of Stormreach
|Requires access to : Sentinels of Stormreach|
In this new series of swashbuckling adventures from DDO, join the Sentinels as they seek to defeat the pirate scourge. But don’t think you’re safe once the seas are clear: the skies themselves will rain scurvy death—and scurvy undead. Because when this pillaging pirate captain runs short of troops, he just brings back the ones you’ve already disposed of. Pirates—and zombies? How could it get any better?
Below are more details about the quests that make up this Adventure Pack.
- The General Manager - Bargain of Blood
- The Secret of the Loch - The Black Loch
- Island Assault - Storm the Beaches
- The Final Battle - The Tide Turns - final quest, must have 3 preceding quests done to be flagged
- Plugging the Leak - Spies in the House - not required to advance story arc
Quests By Favor
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Bargain of Blood||7, 20||12||House Deneith|
|The Black Loch||7, 20||12||House Deneith|
|Storm the Beaches||7, 20||12||House Deneith|
|Spies in the House||8, 21||15||House Deneith|
|The Tide Turns||7, 20||15||House Deneith|
|Total||5 Quests||66 Favor|
Taggart d'Deneith offers you a reward for finishing The entire Sentinels chain. This is no longer a one time reward and can be repeated multiple times as of Update 13. The list consists of 8-16 items (Depends on how many korthos island items appear), which includes all three crafting sigils and sometimes several of the following named items.
There may also be several pieces from the Korthos Island sets, which are in addition to the items unique to this chain, rather than replacing any on the list. These are only on the 1 shot end reward.
It is possible to get these unique items in a reward list again however: They set up The Tide Turns sort of like a raid, so every 3 completions, Greigur d'Deneith rewards you with a very unique end reward list. The list has an incredible amount of choices - 23 in total.. And usually has most if not all of the named items. Because they also drop frequently in the quest itself, obtaining them is incredibly trivial. All random items are bound to account; named items are bound to account on equip.
Items are all Bound to account on equip, minimum level:5, and have Unraveling Enchantments.
- Chipped Bastard Sword - +1 Bastard Sword: Shocking Touch
- Corroded Rapier - +1 Rapier: , Silver, Alchemical
- Filthy Kukri - +1 Kukri: Deception
- Rusted Crown - Helm: Natural Armor Bonus +1
- Splintered Winter's Wrath - Wand: — 5 Charges (Recharged/Day:5),
- Tarnished Blademark's Docent - +2 Docent
- Tarnished Deneith Heavy Chain - +1 Chainmail
- Torn Chitin Bracers - Bracers: Armor Bonus +4,