|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Return to Delera's Tomb (quest)
|Requires access to adventure pack: Delera's Tomb|
Speak with Delera Omaren and help her rest in peace.
|Return to Delera's Tomb|
|Takes place in:||Delera's Tomb|
|NPC contact:||Hargo Kimmare|
|Quest acquired in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||No|
Hargo Kimmare revealed that he lied to Delera. He told her that he killed the Baron, his wife and daughter in order to impress Delera, but in fact he allowed both the wife and daughter to escape to safety. The knowledge that the Baron's innocent family survives may help to ease Delera's regretful conscience.
- No combat for this quest. However, this quest, done improperly, will wreck the quest chain until you complete it properly.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Be sure to get very close to her to trigger the quest completion to get your favor.
Tips and Misc
To complete this quest properly and access the final quest in the chain:
- After completing Free Delera, first speak to Derek Grospic outside the graveyard to collect a reward and be told about Hargo Kimmare.
- Next, speak to Hargo in the graveyard. You may need to talk to him twice so as to use a Bluff skill of 3 or bribe him, whereby he'll admit a wrongdoing.
- Next, speak to Delera's ghost. Enter in the same door as was done for Free Delera to find her ghost (note that the entrance doesn't turn yellow; this can confuse many new players - or even veterans who haven't done it in a while - to the chain). Approaching Delera will finish the quest and award the favor; however, you must speak to Delera to advance your quest to the next step.
- Finally, return to Hargo; Thrall of the Necromancer will now be available near him.
While this quest has no combat or XP, players who are able to can open it on Hard or Elite difficulty for the easiest favor rewards given in the game.
- Chests: None
- NPC rewards: None