- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Usage: Active, Toggled Stance
- Prerequisite: Constitution 13+, Base Attack Bonus of +1 or higher
Defensive Combat Stance: While using Resilience mode, you gain a +4 bonus to all saves. Spells have three times their normal cooldown when this mode is active. Cannot be used while Barbarian raged. The Rage (spell) and Resilience coexist without any issues.
- Like all special stances, Resilience is quicker to deactivate than to activate.
- Spell-like abilities are not subjected to the increased cooldown.
- Resilience qualifies you for the benefits of the epic feat Bulwark of Defense.
- A Fighter may select this feat as one of his fighter bonus feats.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.
Prior to Update 14, Resilience stance was causing -50% attack damage. This is no longer the case. Resilience is now a very powerful feat for everyone wishing to improve on saving throws, and much better than general save bonus feats. The only downside of Resilience is that it's a stance and is therefore exclusive from other stances like Combat Expertise, for example.