This feat grants represents your knowledge of the Religion. Characters with this feat are granted special quest-specific dialog options/object interactions that classes without this feat otherwise could not perform. It may also allow certain skill checks to learn insight into specific situations.
- Cleric, Favored Soul, Paladin received this feat once for every level.
- Bard received this feat at level 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 ,11, 13 ,15, 17, 19.
Verbatim from the release notes:
Many classes now gain the "Arcane Lore", "Religious Lore", or "Wilderness Lore" feats every level, which may modify certain dialog options or come up in other ways during quests.
- The Lords of Dust: Characters with the Religious Lore feat may purify the altars instead of smashing them. Doing this on all three altars will grant you a bonus chest.
- Religious Lore affects the duration of many divine abilities granted by Deity feats, for example Bladesworn Transformation.
- In the Inspired Quarter, the player can talk to an NPC using a certain dialog and gain a reward (untested)