|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
Rare: NoCR: ♦? ♥? ♠17 ●♦? ●♥33 ●♠?
- Attack Bonus: ?
- Attack Damage: Ranged: Heavy Repeating Crossbow (Moderate Piercing + fire damage)
- Teleportation - See below
- HP: Epic: Estimated at ~250,000
- AC: ( ●~60-65)
- DR: DR /Good (31 on Epic)
- Fortification: ~50%
- Saves: Fort ?, Will ?, Reflex ?
- Resists/Immunities: Immune to fire, resistant to acid and cold.
- Spell Resistance: ?
- Intimidate DC: ?
Habitat: The Chronoscope
Description: Razor Arm <Scourge of the Lordsmarch> is one of the 3 main raid bosses of The Chronoscope, introduced in Update 7. Razor Arm is encountered in the steam tunnels off the marketplace, and is the second proper boss of the raid. He is a devil, sub-type orthon, specializing in ranged combat.
Orthons do not possess spellcasting
- Teleportation: Teleports away to higher ground to summon allies and range players from a safe distance. You can generally jump up to where he is to continue to melee him.
Fairly standard epic tactics work well:
- Have your casters set up good CC for the various respawning devil trash (Tiefling archers, Tiefling Casters and orange named Barbazu Shock troopers to be exact). Otto's Sphere of Dancing is effective. Bards may facinate the tieflings but not the orange named devils.
- Melee should focus on Razor arm, be sure they have jump buffs to be able to pursue him.
- Healers should focus/select on 1 strong player and mass heal on him to be efficient in case the battle goes on toolong.