A coruscating ray springs towards the target, inflicting a 1d6 Strength penalty plus 1 additional per 2 caster levels. Maximum Strength penalty 1d6+5 at caster level 10. This spell has double range.
- Contrary to the PnP rules, an enemy casting Ray of Enfeeblement on you may decrease your Strength to 0, rendering you helpless.
- Casting this spell multiple times can increase the penalty, as each subsequent cast will refresh the duration, and override the old effect if the new effect is at a higher roll. Lower rolls will not override higher ones.
- Consume a Lesser Restoration Potion (or have the spell cast) to recover from this effect.
- Bug: Pale Masters in Undead form are immune to lesser restoration. Harm or deactivating the shroud to use Lesser Restoration (or similar effect positive spell) are the only solutions at this time.
- Bug: Spells that have an effect that cap out at a low caster level, also get their duration capped like this. So this spell's maximum duration is 1 minute 24 seconds at caster level 10 or higher.