Monster Manual classification: Unknown
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
- Normal - Elite = True Chaos, Unholy, Anarchic, Greater Screaming (6 of them) -
- Epic = True Chaos, Unholy Burst, Anarchic Burst, Greater Thundering (6 of them)
- Basically all 6 of her attacks are more deadly and also bypass Epic DR.
- Internally monsters don't use weapons, this is just a easier format to read what bonus dice her attacks have. Important to note as you cannot disable her weapon effects with Mordenkainen's Disjunction as internally, she has none.
- Attack Bonus:
- Attack Damage: slashing per hit, 3-6 hits per swing animation, May perform a triple 3-hit swing, for 9 attacks total in rapid succession. Tailwhip: 30-40 bludgeoning damage and causes knockdowns
- Overrun/Knockdown DC: 25, Strength or Dexterity whichever is higher. Must make the save each time she attempts to move through you, or during a tailwhip. Note making the save result in her still pushing you back, but you do not fall. DC does not appear to scale with difficulty.
- Spellcasting - See below
- Against the Demon Queen:
- Zawabi's Revenge:
- AC: ( Varies due to shield/haste buffs.)
- DR: /Good and Cold Iron
- Fortification: as of U11 ( )
- Saves: Fort , Will , Reflex
- Strength: )
- Resists/Immunities: Lightning Immunity, Curse Immunity, Fire/Cold Resist
- Intimidate to always succeed: , Includes -4 size penalty (-8 for halflings) and +1 roll
- From this we can deduce her wisdom score (which determines her spellcasting DC): 10 + 44 (HD) + 22 (Wis bonus) = DC 76 intim/54 Wisdom
- Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency-Khopesh, Superior Multiweapon Fighting, Overrun, Tailwhip, Enlarge
- True Seeing
- Save DC Heighten on epic, so spell DC varies on lower difficulty settings) ) (Casting is Wisdom based, she only has
- Chain Lightning
- Burning Blood
- Unholy Blight
- Slow (spell)
- Force Missiles
- Protection from Energy - Sonic
- Greater Teleport (She will teleport from the main platform to the outside platforms at various intervals)
- Lailat's Blade Discs (Raid only, several of these appear only when she is not on the main platform. Not exactly a spell, more of a trap-like moving blade barriers.)
Note on AI: While on the center platform she will prefer to engage in melee combat, very rarely casting spells. While on the outside platforms she will continuously use spellcasting on 1 target.
Final Spells (Circle of Eternity conclusion)
- Lailat's Blade Discs appear continuously (They will now be active for the remainder of the fight and she will no longer teleport away)
- She gains these buffs immediately when lowered to 20% HP and says "I am War...":
Additional Spell (Epic Difficulty only)
- Triple Cometfall - This is her new special added as of Update 12. This spell has a warning tell and she will cast it often on the main platform unlike most spells which she tends to only use when shes away. She points with one hand, then drops 3 cometfalls in rapid succession upon whomever she has aggro.