|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Purge the Fallen Shrine
|Purge the Fallen Shrine|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,428 ♦2,500 ♥2,620 ♠2,740|
|Takes place in:||The Fallen Shrine|
|NPC contact:||Bahir Khalidan|
|Quest acquired in:||Sands of Menechtarun|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
|Requires access to adventure pack: Demon Sands|
Long ago, say the legends, a hero dared to oppose the cruel reign of King Raiyum. His remains are turned to dust, his crypt defiled, his true deeds forgotten.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Re-light the Torches of Honor (9 in all)
- Defeat Checroun and his minions (kill 5)
- Find the remains of the Fallen Hero
- Consecrate the remains of the Fallen Hero
- Defeat Ashok, the Fallen Hero
- Speak to the spirit of Ashok Khalidan
Tips and Misc
- Walk up quest, which is bestowed by reaching the quest entrance
- Use elemental buffs: fire resist/protection
- Useful weapons:
- Evil outsider bane
- Cold iron for demons
- Holy (holy burst greatsword + fire resistance + favored soul hireling == hot knife through butter (didn't even rest))
Walkthrough (thanks to Lost Leader)
An outsider killing field, work your way through the one-way temple, killing off the demons and their friends. Light the torches as you go, and watch the alcoves for the shrine and chest.
When you do get to a crossroad, pick either way, they circle around and meet. Fight your way to the end, talk to the ghost and fight the wraith. Grab your loot and head back to Zawabi’s Refuge for your reward.
The reward here is given by the lass straight across from the tavern in Zawabi's Refuge, Bahir Khalidan.
- 2 collectables (adventurer's packs)
- Aggression bonus: 45 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 59 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 73 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 3 (2 end chests, one random)
- NPC rewards: Random rewards