|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Proficiency: Bastard Sword
Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword
In addition it allows Bastard Swords to deal glancing blows as if they were a two handed weapon - if they are the only weapon wielded by a proficient user. EG: Sword and shield or single weapon attack styles only, will not work if you are dual-wielding.
- The Chimera's Fang and it's Epic Form grant this feat for free if the wielder also has certain dragonmarks.
- A fighter may select this feat as one his bonus fighter bonus feats.
- An artificer may select this feat as one of his bonus artificer bonus feats.
Other exotic weapon proficiency choices:
- Proficiency: Dwarven Waraxe (Free for Dwarves that are proficient with all Martial weapons)
- Proficiency: Great Crossbow (Free for Artificers)
- Proficiency: Kama (free for Monks)
- Proficiency: Khopesh
- Proficiency: Repeating Heavy Crossbow (free for Artificers and Rogue Mechanic II)
- Proficiency: Repeating Light Crossbow (free for Artificers and Rogue Mechanic I)
- Proficiency: Shuriken (free for Monks and Drow)
Minor bug: The official ingame description incorrectly refers to the glancing blows unlocked by this feat as grazing hits. They are two entirely different game systems which should not be confused. The feat has nothing to do with grazing hits.