Proficiency: Bastard Sword
Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword
In addition it allows Bastard Swords to deal glancing blows as if they were a two handed weapon - if they are the only weapon wielded by a proficient user. EG: Sword and shield or single weapon attack styles only, will not work if you are dual-wielding.
Other exotic weapon proficiency choices:
- Proficiency: Dwarven Waraxe (Free for Dwarves that are proficient with all Martial weapons)
- Proficiency: Great Crossbow (Free for Artificers)
- Proficiency: Kama (free for Monks)
- Proficiency: Khopesh
- Proficiency: Repeating Heavy Crossbow (free for Artificers and Rogue Mechanic II)
- Proficiency: Repeating Light Crossbow (free for Artificers and Rogue Mechanic I)
- Proficiency: Shuriken (free for Monks and Drow)
- Minor bug: The official ingame description incorrectly refers to the glancing blows unlocked by this feat as grazing hits. They are two entirely different game systems which should not be confused. The feat has nothing to do with grazing hits.
- The Chimera's Fang and its epic version grant this feat for free if the wielder also has certain dragonmarks.
- Divine classes that worship Helm receive this feat for free at level 1 (part of the feat Favored by Helm).
- An Artificer may select this feat as one of his artificer bonus feats.
- A Fighter may select this feat as one of his fighter bonus feats.