|Check out the new Discord server for all DDO players! Follow to the chat!|
From DDO wiki
Offensive Combat Stance: While using Precision mode, you gain +5% to hit and reduce the target's fortification against your attacks by 25%.
Cannot be used while raged.
- A Fighter may select this feat as one of his fighter bonus feats.
- A Monk may select this feat as one of his martial arts feats.
- The feat cannot increase your chance to hit above 95%; you still always miss on a 1.
- Since Update 14, using Precision no longer halves your damage.
- This stance is exclusive with Combat Expertise and Power Attack, you can only have one of the three active at one time.