|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Usage: Active, Toggled Stance
- Prerequisite: Dexterity 13+, base attack bonus of +1 or higher
While using Precision mode, you gain +5% to hit and reduce the target's fortification against your attacks by 25%.
- The feat description is currently not showing the 25% fortification bypass. 
- Since Update 14, using Precision no longer halves your damage.
- This stance is exclusive with Combat Expertise and Power Attack, you can only have one of the three active at one time.