With the Precise Shot feat, your targeted ranged attacks pass through friend and foe alike to strike your target (no damage will be done other than to your target). This feat also grants you the Offensive Ranged Stance Archer's Focus, which lets you deal progressively more damage with ranged attacks while standing still.
- Without this feat your ranged attack projectiles attempt to hit the first enemy they collide with along their trajectory.
- A Ranger gets this feat for free at level 4, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.
- An Artificer may select this feat as one of his artificer bonus feats.
- A Fighter may select this feat as one of his fighter bonus feats.
- Usage: Active
- Prerequisite: Granted when you gain Precise Shot.
Offensive Ranged Stance: If you are not currently using the Manyshot ability and have been stationary for 3 seconds, while you are wielding ranged or thrown weapons, you gain On Damage: up to once every half second, you gain +2% competence bonus to missile damage. This effect can stack up to 15 times.
- The stacks decay at a rate of one per 3 seconds while moving, not attacking with ranged weapons, or during Manyshot. These make the stack stop building, but do not clear it.
- This can stack up to 25 times with the Improved Archer's Focus enhancement.
Update 18 change