- Acquired from: Euphonia's Barter Box, DDO Store, rare drop when killing pirates in Smuggler's Rest
- Turn-In: 100 silver doubloons and 100 gold doubloons at Euphonia's Barter Box or 25 TP from DDO Store
- Minimum Level: None
- Binding: UnboundUnbound: This item is Unbound, and may take permanent damage.
- Effect: Drinking Pirate's Grog while the Pirate Festival is active will grant a chance to collect Doubloons and Map Pieces when fighting humanoid enemies. This effect lasts for one hour.
- Description: A traditional beverage of rowdy pirate crews.
- Base Value: 00000050005ppPlatinum Piece
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
Notes: Works inside both Smuggler's Rest and Crystal Cove, as well as other quests and wilderness areas; inside Smuggler's Rest, killing a pirate will often garner 2-3 drops, and Compasses seem to drop with a higher frequency (Compasses do NOT drop in the Cove or outside Smuggler's Rest). Kobold Assault and Walk the Butcher's Path are popular quests in which to farm doubloons, though any quest with a high number of humanoid enemies will work nicely.