- Acquired from: Euphonia's Barter Box, DDO Store, rare drop when killing pirates in Smuggler's Rest
- Turn-In: 25 TP
- Minimum Level: None
- Binding: UnboundUnbound: This item is Unbound, and may take permanent damage.
- Effect: Drinking Pirate's Grog while the Pirate Festival is active will grant a chance to collect Doubloons and Map Pieces when fighting humanoid enemies. This effect lasts for one hour.
- Description: A traditional beverage of rowdy pirate crews.
- Base Value: 00000050005ppPlatinum Piece
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
Notes: Works inside both Smuggler's Rest and Crystal Cove, as well as other quests and wilderness areas; inside Smuggler's Rest, killing a pirate will often garner 2-3 drops, and Compasses seem to drop with a higher frequency (Compasses do NOT drop in the Cove or outside Smuggler's Rest). Humanoid enemies include kobolds, hobgoblins, bugbears, and monstrous humanoids such as minotaurs; orcs and troglodytes possibly count; undead do not. Kobold Assault and Walk the Butcher's Path are popular quests in which to farm doubloons, though any quest with a high number of humanoid enemies will work nicely.