|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The ability allows the monster to Knockdown the player prone simply by moving through them. Then continue to pummel them with damage. The DC is made against the player's Strength or Dexterity, whichever is higher.
Overrun is used by several rare bosses such as:
- Varath and Sinvala in the Mired in Kobolds optional objective,
- Arach's Knight in The Vault of Night raid
- Queen Lailat in Against the Demon Queen quest and Zawabi's Revenge raid
- Xy'zzy in the Hound of Xoriat raid
- Conjoined Abishai Devastator in the The Chronoscope raid
Freedom of Movement does not protect you from Overrun.