|Check out the new Discord server for all DDO players! Follow to the chat!|
Obsolete quest items
Some quest items are not destroyed after quest completion, alas they are obsolete and can usually safely be deleted after completing the quest.
- Aspect Crystal from Raiding the Giants' Vault
- Calliphor's Phylactery - And the Dead Shall Rise...
- The phylactery holding the soul of Calliphor Validus.
- Gilded Scroll Case - The Storehouse's Secret
- This scroll case is sealed shut with arcane writings.
- Hetman Shaagh's Notes
- Jael's Mission Journal - Delera's Tomb: The Missing Party
- Journal Entry - Tomb of the Forbidden
- Letter to Annelisa - The Keeper's Sanctuary
- Kobold Mining Union Rulebook - You can obtain a new one at the start of the Crystal Cove challenge.
- Livingstone's Journal - An Offering of Blood
- The journal is ruined by mildew and moisture...
- Magical Book - Recovering the Lost Tome
- Methods of Arcane Thanatology - Tomb of the Immortal Heart
- Official Document - Tomb of the Forbidden
- Official Letter - Tomb of the Forbidden
- Paen to the Lord of Serpents - Tomb of the Immortal Heart
- Phylactery of Raiyum
- This is one of the 3 items you need to turn in to Zawabi the Elder Djinni. If you have more than 1 or if you're already flagged for Zawabi's Revenge, then go ahead and discard this item.
- The Pit Restart Guide - You can obtain a new one each time you run The Pit.
- Rudyka Tywand's Journal Entry - Let Sleeping Dust Lie
- Scroll of Decay - The Keeper's Sanctuary
- This scroll seems to examine ways to hasten the rate of decay on objects rather than slowing them.
- Scroll of Preservation - The Keeper's Sanctuary
- This scroll contains arcane incantations for preserving articles to be used by monks and priests in service to the Keeper.
- Scroll of The Black Moon
- Smuggler's Rubies
- You need to turn in 10 of these to Fitzpat the Fence, but you can frequently gather 11 or more; any left after completion can be safely discarded.
- The Black Prophecy - Necropolis Part 3: The Cursed Crypt
- The Heretical Path - Necropolis Part 1: The Bloody Crypt
- The King of Cats Grimoire - Tomb of the Immortal Heart
- The Twisted Apocrypha - Necropolis Part 2: The Shadow Crypt
- Xorian Cipher
- Zulkash's Grimoire - Doom of the Witch-doctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe
The following collectibles dropped (and may continue to drop) in the Vale of Twilight quests and wilderness area:
- Infernal Pacts
- Blade Storm Fragments
- Healing Totems
- Portal Fragments
However, the collectors in Meridia have often been bugged; they may not accept the collectibles, or may not "talk" to the characters. Reportedly, the only reward is a small amount of XP. Given that, you may decide to just delete the items.