Korthos' ancient catacombs predate the arrival of House Cannith on the island.
|Takes place in:||Decrepit Catacombs|
|Bestowed by:||Handsome Wilm|
|NPC contact:||Handsome Wilm|
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Island|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Handsome Wilm asked you to find his employer, who was carried off by a group of undead. He followed them outside the village to some Decrepit Catacombs at the base of a river on the south side of Korthos Island, but dared not go in. He promised that the influential of Stormreach would reward you if you save Mistress Drusen d'Jorasco.
- Find Drusen d'Jorasco
- Rescue Drusen d'Jorasco
- Defeat Jacoby Drexelhand
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- This mission is a rework of the 'The Missing Ward' quest from the original harbor area.
- After opening the first few doors, you will reach a room with a magic barrier at one end. Go each direction from this main room to reach levers that will disable the barrier. After using both levers, return to the main room, defeat the red named wight (Jacoby Drexelhand), and speak to Drusen d'Jorasco to free her.
- It is advisable to use the shrine before you use the second lever, as the final battle will begin the next time you enter the room after the second lever is tripped.
- The left hallway contains a gate trap. Once a party member has advanced far enough into the room, the gates will shut for a period of time, trapping people inside with zombies. Make sure your party does not get separated.
- The right hallway will spawn skeletons, 2 on Normal, 4 on Hard and Elite. If on Elite then another 2 will spawn as you open the end door.
- After pulling both levers DO NOT enter the main room. Wait a few seconds and Drexelhand will appear. Wait for him to go and then attack the skeleton coming behind him. After that defeat Drexelhand.
- Aggression bonus: 23 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 36 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- NPC rewards: Choice of goggles
- Blessed Goggles - Goggles: — 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1)
- Goggles of Insight - Goggles: Competence Attack Bonus +1
- Ornate Goggles - Goggles: ,
Named Chest Drop
- Arcane Gloves - Gloves:
- Protective Gloves - Gloves: — 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1)
- Runic Gloves - Gloves:
|Jacoby Drexelhand (wight) (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Devourer Warpriest (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Rhix Fyl (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Cave Bat (view)||Animal||Bat|
|Dwarf Zombie (view)||QL?:QL3:||Undead||Zombie|
|Elf Zombie (view)||QL:1; QL:2/3:||Undead||Zombie|
|Skeleton Warrior (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton (view)||QL1:; QL2: ; QL3: ; QL?:||Undead||Skeleton|
|Zombie (view)||QL1:; QL2/QL3:||Undead||Zombie|