|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Korthos' ancient catacombs predate the arrival of House Cannith on the island.
|Heroic XP:||♣192 ♦320 ♥342 ♠364|
|Takes place in:||Decrepit Catacombs|
|NPC contact:||Handsome Wilm, Korthos Village|
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Island|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Handsome Wilm asked you to find his employer, who was carried off by a group of undead. He followed them outside the village to some Decrepit Catacombs at the base of a river on the south side of Korthos Island, but dared not go in. He promised that the influential of Stormreach would reward you if you save Mistress Drusen d'Jorasco.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find Drusen d'Jorasco
- Rescue Drusen d'Jorasco
- Defeat Jacoby Drexelhand
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- This mission is a rework of the The Missing Ward quest from the original harbor area.
- Bonus XP
- Aggression bonus: 23 monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: 30 monsters killed
- Conquest bonus: 36 monsters killed
- After opening the first few doors, you will reach a room with a magic barrier at one end. Go each direction from this main room to reach levers that will disable the barrier. After using both levers, return to the main room, defeat the red named wight (Jacoby Drexelhand), and speak to Drusen d'Jorasco to free her.
- It is advisable to use the shrine before you use the second lever, as the final battle will begin the next time you enter the room after the second lever is tripped.
- The left hallway contains a gate trap. Once a party member has advanced far enough into the room, the gates will shut for a period of time, trapping people inside with zombies. Make sure your party does not get separated.
- The right hallway will spawn skeletons, 2 on Normal, 4 on Hard and Elite. If on Elite then another 2 will spawn as you open the end door.
- After pulling both levers DO NOT enter the main room. Wait a few seconds and Drexelhand will appear. Wait for him to go and then attack the skeleton coming behind him. After that defeat Drexelhand.
Spyderwolf's Youtube Video Quest Walkthrough Decrepit Catacombs
- NPC rewards: Choice of goggles
- Blessed Goggles - Goggles: Bless
- Goggles of Insight - Goggles: Competence Attack Bonus +1
- Ornate Goggles - Goggles: Search +1, Disable Device +1
- Arcane Gloves - Gloves: Spell Penetration I
- Protective Gloves - Gloves: Shield (spell)
- Runic Gloves - Gloves: Use Magical Device +1
- Cave Bat - CR 0.25 (casual, normal), .5 (hard), 2 (elite)
- Dwarf Zombie - CR 0.25 (casual, normal), 1 (hard), 3 (elite)
- Elf Zombie - CR 0.25 (casual, normal), 1 (hard), 3 (elite)
- Ghoul - CR 0.5 (casual, normal), 2 (hard), 4 (elite)
- Skeleton - CR 0.25 (casual, normal), 0.5 (hard), 2 (elite)
- Skeleton Warrior - CR 2 (casual, normal), 4 (hard), 7 (elite)
- Zombie - CR 0.25 (casual, normal), 1 (hard), 3 (elite)
- Devourer Warpriest - Orange named human caster in eastern wing- CR 1 (casual, normal), 2 (hard), 4 (elite))
- Jacoby Drexelhand - Red named Wight that appears in central room after pulling both levers - CR 2 (casual, normal), 4 (hard), 7 (elite)
- Rhix Fyl - Orange named Sahuagin in western wing - CR 1 (casual, normal), 3 (hard), 5 (elite)