Module 4 Patch 2
From DDO wiki
Welcome to the Release Notes for Module 4 Patch 2. These release notes were posted on May 1st, 2007.
News & Notes
- We have made another change which should prevent people from getting stuck while logging out.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing an error dialog telling them to contact customer service.
- We have fixed an issue where players were getting booted from their party if they lost connection to the server.
- The new named shields that were introduced with Module 4: Reaver's Bane will now have a minimum set level of either 12 or 14 depending on the shield (for example the Bulwark of the Storm's Fist and Skyvault Shield now have a minimum required level of 12 and the Madstone Shield now has a minimum required level 14). Existing shields are not affected by this change.
- Fearsome armor effect no longer places a permanent special affect above character’s heads.
- Items and spells that grant feats or enhancements no longer reset the number of uses for activated feats like Turn Undead, Bard Songs, Action Boosts etc.
- Madstone Crater – Blaze will now advance your quest if you wait to talk to him after the rest of the quest is finished. The Seers should also properly advance the quest now.
- Cry for Help – Ursula Tador will no longer become unresponsive if you cancel out of her conversation early.
- We have fixed several pillars throughout the world so that they will no longer block important items (like control boxes).
- Prison of the Planes – The localized planar transposition effect of the cells in the Prison of the Planes now extends to cover the entire room including the atmosphere of the room instead of simply the walls and floor of the cell.
- Dragons now seal the portals to their rooms. Additionally, dead players should now get properly "blooded" if their body is still in the room when the dragon dies.
- The hard and elite versions of Nimbus ar'Yorg (the cloud giant champion with the blue dragon) have been fixed so that they will allow the fight to finish properly.
- The light, medium, and heavy armor received by turning in White Dragonscales has a Shield spell click-effect that currently does not recharge. The fix for this will be retroactive.
- Currently the maximum amount of money you can have in your inventory is 4,294,967,295 copper pieces. If you detach money from a letter and the amount of money in that letter mail plus the amount of money in your inventory would result in your having greater than 4,294,967,295 copper pieces total, the money in the attachment will be lost if you detach it.
- There is a bug with the quest "Tomb of the Shadow King" where the quest can end up in an unbeatable state; send an in-game support ticket and a GM will attempt to assist as quickly as possible.
- In some cases, after a player has installed and/or uninstalled the Lord of the Rings Online™ client, the Dungeons and Dragons Online™ launcher will encounter an error when trying to run.
- Running the DDO client as an administrator will fix this issue. To run a program as an administrator, right click the icon, choose "Run as" and then choose the Administrator front the user menu.