|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Master Artificer)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
Rare: NoCR: ♦24 ♥28 ♠34 ●♦24 ●♥32 ●♠34
- Attack Bonus: Never uses melee or ranged combat
- Spellcasting: Save DC ~?
- Rune Arm Force Blast: Toven wields a very powerful rune arm that deals force damage. He fires it quite rapidly, but it has a short range, so stay away from his platform to avoid it. Damage: 60-180 depending on difficulty.
- HP: Fairly low, Estimated in the 10-30K range
- AC: ( ●40-50)
- DR: None
- Fortification: None
- Saves: Fort: ?, Will Save: ?, Reflex Save: Fairly low
- Resists/Immunities: None
- Spell Resistance: ?
- Intimidate DC: Not possible as he remains out of range the entire raid
- Reinforced Radiant Forcefield: Toven is immune to all damage while his warforged titans remain operational.
- Restore Titans: Toven will repair and restore his Warforged Titans if given a chance to do so. He will restore them to roughly 20% health once defeated. Prevent this by destroying both of them at the same time. If he tries to restore both titans at the same time, he will be put under enormous stress, enough to cause his shield to drop temporarily - this is the time to strike!
Habitat: The Master Artificer