|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Lordsmarch Palace is the residence and meeting halls of The Coin Lords.
Before a player character obtains any of the quests from the Attack on Stormreach series, exploring the interior of the Palace will show the four leaders of the Coin Lords: Yorrick Amanatu, Varen Lassite, Graden Wylkes and Delera Omaren IV, seated at a table while Hesstess, a Medusian ambassador from Droaam, speaks to the Coin Lords.
The quest "Eyes of Stone" takes place in both the Plaza and the interior of the Palace, where you must rescue the Coin Lords from an assault from within.
Once a player completes "Eyes of Stone" (or if the 'skip ahead' option is chosen), the Coin Lords inside the Palace hall will themselves give four additional quests: Assault on Summerfield, Blockade Buster, Undermine, and Siegebreaker. Of these, "Undermine" begins in a private instance of the Plaza.
- When you enter the public instance of the Palace, if you look up you can see the rest and resurrection shrines from the quest Eyes of Stone, as well as a door on the south side of the room labeled "Waypoint" that is blocked by iron bars.
- The Palace Guards still have a healthbar visible on the Focus orb, as well as a CR of 12.
- The guards' Challenge Rating was tripled to 36 in a recent patch.
- If a Kobold is in the public instance when one player enters, all the guards will attack the Kobold.
- The Kobold has an abnormally high maximum health and does not fight back, although its CR is still 0.5.
- Players can also damage the Kobold, dealing normal damage but appearing to drain very little health due to its high max health.
- If Hesstess is in the room instead of the Kobold, she will have a CR of 13 and health, but can be talked to.