|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
 Lightning Resistance
A piece of equipment with Lightning Resistance on it reduces the amount of Lightning damage the wearer takes.
- Lesser Lightning Resistance = 3 damage is prevented
- Lightning Resistance = 10 damage is prevented
- Improved Lightning Resistance = 20 damage is prevented
- Greater Lightning Resistance = 30 damage is prevented
- Superior Lightning Resistance = 40 damage is prevented
 Found On
- Lootgen armor, cloaks, rings and shields as suffixes
Many named items. Here's a few examples:
 Inherent 5/10 Resistances
- These are simply another bonus type of resistance, and thus stack with the regular resistances liste above which are typed as standard enhancement bonuses and thus don't stack with most other sources of resistance such as spells.
 See Also
There are a several more resistance types: