|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
A splintered branch from a lightning-struck soarwood tree. 1 Lightning-Split Soarwood is desired by Bowdlin in House Phiarlan.
- Rare Soarwood
- Collector: Bowdlin
- Located in: House Phiarlan, west to Golden Wing Inn
- Reward: Magic Robes (~ 4,001gp Value)
- Can also be used as ingredient for Resistance Ritual, in quantity of 4
- House quest
- Alchemy Tables
- Crude Altars
Locations for Farming
- Haunted Library - 1 in key room, 1 in falling floor room
- The Chamber of Insanity - go right, clear the room and continue
- The Tide Turns - Rubble in 2nd room with rats in the Steam Tunnels
- Lair of Summoning - take left, don't activate trap in the room, get table, continue around corner, open hidden door, get adventurer's pack, d-door out
- Ruined Halls - have to get gargoyle lever first, bookshelf at shrine door, 2 tables in intel room
- Xorian Cipher - when you do gird runs, you can check crude altars in golden/iron key room as well
- Assault on Splinterskull - the table in the throne room give you a shot at one, and they can be hit 7 times on a run (don't forget to clear the throne room on part one, too). It's also possible to re-run the first half of part 6 over and over. Don't kill anything: just run, grab collectibles, and open doors. Since you technically complete the first part each time, you can immediately do it again. Seems to be a very rare drop, though. Good news is you might also pick up a Silver Flame Hymnal on the first bookshelf, and another good drop is Fragrant Drowshood near the second Shrine. There's also another more out of the way one, where Whisperdoom spawns.
- Delera's 2nd part - crude altar in the very last room, where you first fight the shade of Delera.
- Partycrashers - Private rooms upstairs.
- The Tide Turns - In the sewer section at the bottom with the rats (under the steam pipes).
- Cult of the Six, Fall of the Prelate - In the library.
- Wizard King - Cabinet near Djinn.
- Zawabi's Revenge - Adventurer's Pack in the lava entry hall
This is probably toughest collectible to get, looking for information about good drop points. Because of its rarity and use in upgrading equipment, it is highly sought after by and valuable to players. It is worth thousands more to players than the in-game NPC collector's reward.