From DDO wiki
Level cap refers to the maximum Level a character can reach within a game. In DDO, that limit is currently Level 28.
- At launch (February 2006) level cap was 10.
- With Module 3: Demon Sands (October 2006) it was increased to 12.
- With Module 4: Reaver's Bane (April 2007) it was increased to 14.
- With Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse (January 2008) it was increased to 16.
- With Eberron Unlimited (September 2009) it was increased to 20.
- With Menace of the Underdark (June 2012) it was increased to epic level 25.
- With Shadowfell Conspiracy (August 2013) it was increased to 28.
At the end of 2014,the level cap is planned to be increased to 30 and stay there for the extended future. (