From DDO wiki
Level cap refers to the maximum Level a character can reach within a game. In DDO, that limit is currently Level 28.
- At launch (February 2006) level cap was 10.
- With Module 3: Demon Sands (October 2006) it was increased to 12.
- With Module 4: Reaver's Bane (April 2007) it was increased to 14.
- With Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse (January 2008) it was increased to 16.
- With Eberron Unlimited (September 2009) it was increased to 20.
- With Menace of the Underdark (June 2012) it was increased to epic level 25.
- With Shadowfell Conspiracy (August 2013) it was increased to 28.
- At the end of 2014, the lvl cap is planned to be increased to 30 and stay there for the extended future. ProducerRowan post