|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
Level cap refers to the maximum Level a character can reach within a game. In DDO, that limit is currently Level 25.
- At launch (February 2006) level cap was 10.
- With Module 3: Demon Sands (October 2006) it was increased to 12.
- With Module 4: Reaver's Bane (April 2007) it was increased to 14.
- With Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse (January 2008) it was increased to 16.
- With Eberron Unlimited (September 2009) it was increased to 20.
- With Menace of the Underdark (June 2012) it was increased to epic level 25.
- When Shadowfell Conspiracy (Summer 2013) comes it will be increased to 28.