|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Description:||Fires electrical bolts at enemies. At higher charge levels multiple bolts are rapidly fired. Opponents struck by the crystals receive a Reflex save for half damage.|
|Charge Tier I:||4 to 10 + 1d2 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier II:||5 to 15 + 1d4 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier III:||6 to 20 + 1d6 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier IV:||7 to 25 + 1d8 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier V:||8 to 30 + 1d10 per Artificer Level|
|| Artificer Rune Arm Use
|Use Magical Device DC
||No UMD needed
||Bound to Character on AcquireBound to Character on Acquire: This item is Bound to Character on Acquire
||135 / 135
||GemGem: Items made of gem are generally extremely durable and have a very high hardness. Most commonly used to make trinkets and docents.
||The Master Artificer, Rightside End Chest
||When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
||Drops on all difficulties. More frequently on higher difficulties.
This can be upgraded in two ways:
- Alchemical Crafting: Can add Insightful Intelligence +2Insightful Intelligence +2: This item focuses the power of the wearer's mind, granting a +2 insight bonus to Intelligence., and Transform Kinetic EnergyTransform Kinetic Energy: Each time you are physically hit in combat there is a chance that the energy of the blow will be converted into spell points.
- Upgrade 1: The Cerebral Distillation Unit needed for the upgrade drops from the master artificer "Destroy Soul-Cleansing Device" optional chest.
- Upgrade 2: The Elemental Motion Fixation Device needed drops from The Lord of Blades "Grudge Maker" optional chest.
- Cannith Crafting: Can add any effect which normally goes onto a craftable trinket. This has Prefix, Suffix and Extra slot available. The Minimum Level is fixed at 19, cannot apply min level shard. Disjuncting to prepare the item for Cannith Crafting removes both the Potency and the Exceptional Fortification properties. The Disjunction mouse-over does warn about this.
- Upgraded Deconstruction: Deconstructing the rune-arm after you have upgraded Missing Parts//Alchemical Crafting will result in the following rune arm configuration: