Item:Liquid Knife Potion
|This page is about a subject that no longer exists in-game. It has been replaced by Dissolver.|
|If you can verify that the subject still exists, pleaseand remove this template.|
Liquid Knife Potion
- Type: This is a raw material used in crafting.
- Base Value: 3 pp
- Weight: 0 lbs
- Maximum Stack Size: 100
- Used in: Used in deconstruction crafting recipes Enhancement Spirit Enhancement Shard
This volatile fluid has a strong metallic smell and causes a violent reaction on equipment that has an enhancement bonus. (Example of an enhancement bonus: A +2 Front Dagger has '+2' as its enhancement bonus effect.)
With the help of a crafting device, this reaction can be controlled to remove and distill the magical enhancement bonus into Enhancement Spirit. This spirit can then be used to make enhancement bonus shards that can be applied to other craftable equipment.
You can purchase Liquid Knife Potion at a crafting vendor.
- Purchased in stacks of 10 and can be stored in the Shared Crafting Storage
- Used to strip any +1, +2, +3, +4, or +5 Enhancement bonus off of randomly generated loot and to obtain respective Enhancement Spirits.
- Used in deconstruction crafting recipes, these potions are used to remove the enhancement bonuses from items and distill them into Enhancement Spirits.
- Can be obtained in game from crafting vendors and in the in-game store.