|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
An insight bonus improves performance of a given activity by granting the character an almost precognitive knowledge of what might occur. Multiple insight bonuses do not stack, only the highest applies.
- Parrying = insight bonus to AC and saves
- Heightened Awareness = insight bonus to AC
- Jidz-Tet'ka grants insight bonuses depending on the active monk stance
- Elemental & Primal armor enchantments grant insight bonus to elemental resistances
Post Update 14 ability bonus
Notably, previous +2 Exceptional bonus items are all changed to Insightful +2, and as stated above, only the highest apply for this type of bonus, thus Insightful +2s don't stack with newly added Insightful +3s.
Exceptional +1 bonus however remain unchanged, fully stacking to other bonuses.
- Exceptional +1 / Insightful +2 / Insightful +3 = +4 bonus total
- Exceptional +1 / Insightful +3 = +4 total (same as above)
- Exceptional +1 / Insightful +2 = +3 total (This used to be maximum obtained pre-U14)
Insightful Ability +2 / +3 (item enchantment)
Found on: (+2)
Found on: +3
- see Update 14 named items for now
Effect: Grants +2 or +3 Insight bonus to an ability score.
Note: Since Update 14, items that used to grant a +2 exceptional bonus to an ability score grant insight bonus.