|Check out the new Discord server for all DDO players! Follow to the chat!|
Names & Locations
- See also the table at Places
- Gianthold - Morksarn's Mess
- The Harbor - The Leaky Dinghy · The Wayward Lobster
- House Deneith - Anvilfire Inn · Hammersmith's Inn
- House Jorasco - Drowning Sorrows Tavern · Open Palm Inn
- House Kundarak - Belly up Tavern · Ever Full Flagon
- House Phiarlan - Bogwater Tavern · Golden Wing Inn
- Korthos Village - Wavecrest Tavern
- Meridia - The Windswept Oasis
- The Marketplace - The Rusty Nail · Phoenix Tavern · The Portable Hole
- Smuggler's Rest - Rook's Gambit (only available during the Crystal Cove event, unless bound there)
- The Twelve - Adept's Rest
- Outdoor Zones
Healing & Regeneration
At inns you regenerate both your hit points and spell points over time. The base rate is the same slow rate as in the rest of the city (2 HP + 5 SP per 6 seconds, or 4 HP + 10 SP if you have the Blessing of the Silver Flame permanent favor reward effect), but you also have the option of buying food (for hp) and drink (for sp) from the Bartender (see Rations). Food and drink greatly increase your recovery rate for a minute or so or until you leave the inn.
Inns also recharge all your items and abilities as if you had rested. This happens once per minute for as long as you remain inside the inn.
Each inn has a Spirit Binder you can talk to set that inn as your bind point, free of charge. You will respawn at that inn upon dying and releasing your spirit until you change your bind point again. The command "/resloc" will show where your current bind point is.
There are many quests at inns, so they're a good place to look for them, especially since quest-giving NPCs inside inns are not indicated on the outside map.