Monster Manual classification: Unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
- BAB: around 65 suspected
- Physical damage: +- 11.5 (
- Poison Injury: Fortitude save, initially 1d6 Con damage, secondary death. (similar to Arraetrikos)
- Spellcasting - See below
- HP: (
- AC: ??
- DR: /Silver+Good
- Fortification: (Developer Confirmation)
- Resists/Immunities: Immunity to Curses, Fire, Poison and Symbol of Weakness, Resistance to acid and cold
- Spell Resistance:
- Intimidate DC: required to succeed on a 1. Add +4 if halfling
- True Seeing
Habitat: Tower of Despair
Description: General Horoth is feared and respected by the denizens of Shavarath as a warrior and a leader. He is a devil: sub-race Pit Fiend.
- Delayed Blast Fireball 200-300 (250 avg) fire damage (elite), damage halved on reflex save, decreased by fire resist. Spell DC: or higher (
- Sunburst Spell DC: (
- Disintegrate - over 500 damage on failed save Spell DC: or lower (
- Banishment - will save DC 30+ ( or lower ) prevents the planar banishing effect but not the stun portion, Boots of Anchoring can alternatively be worn to also prevent the planar banish effect.
- Power Word: Stun - no save, need 450+ HP to be unaffected
- Energy Drain (Death Ward negates)
- Chain Lightning Spell DC: or higher(
- Meteor Swarm 20-30 (25 avg) bludgeon damage (elite), no save, unaffected by DR, 60-90 (75 avg) fire damage (elite), damage halved on reflex save, decreased by fire resist. Spell DC: (
- Shout Spell DC: or lower (
- Medal of Cruel Pain (icon of Inflict Wounds, spell level 8) - DoT effect, 37.9 +- 7.5 damage every 3-5 seconds, 30-50 per tick
- "The medal sears your body and won't come off! Good job solider!"
- Badge of Death (icon of Mindflayer, level 2) - DoT, 30-60 per tick 38.1 +- 8.7 damage every 3-5 seconds
- "An honor bestowed on those who have died in battle. But you are not dead, yet..."
- Honor of Fools - 39.3 +- 8.9 damage every 3-5 seconds
- HP gain on player death - During part 3 of the raid, whenever a player dies, Horoth gains HP. (
- Holy Silver of Greater Lawful/Evil Outsider Bane
- Holy Silver of Pure Good/Righteousness, Paladin Holy Sword
- Lightning Strike Greensteel Bow + Silver Ammo
- Mineral II Greensteel
- Lightning II Greensteel on normal/hard (Lightning II is better than lower-end DR breakers on normal)
- Metalline of Pure Good/Metalline Flametouched Iron