Garrison's Missing Pack
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Hundreds of monster warrens are hidden beneath Stormreach. Some say the tunnels descend all the way to the depths of Dolurrh.
|Garrison's Missing Pack|
|Takes place in:||The Scavenger's Warren|
|Bestowed by:||Garrison Felmar|
|NPC contact:||Garrison Felmar|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Retrieve Garrison Felmar's stolen pack of tools from the sewers beneath Philosopher's Row.
- Kill Troglodyte Underlord Iss'lar
- Discover what the dimly-glowing crystals are for
- Find Garrison's missing pack
- (Optional) Slay Kisslor +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Miasma +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Shaman Shiressis +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Moog +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Kutik +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Furor +15% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Dart trap, guarding some smashable barrels in the first southern passage. The control box is on the right (southern) wall just before it.
- Spike trap, after the zombies - shut off by a lever in the last alcove on the right (west)
Tips and Misc
Work your way through the tunnels, killing kobolds and ooze. When you get to the area of sleeping kobolds, there is a secret door behind the crates which leads to an optional area.
The optional area has a couple of possible rare named, a spider and a trog. Also, there is a shrine at the end of the hall. There is also a chest placed in a random alcove which can be opened with the different levers here.
Continuing down the main hall will bring you to a shallow watery area filled with corpses. They will rise as zombies as you approach, and spikes will spring from the ground on the far side of the puddle. A lever in the alcove before the spikes will turn them off.
Further up will bring you to a fork in the road, and a possible named trog. Either way will work, as they both lead to the same place in the end. Each side also has a chance at a named kobold. At the end of either side is a spiraling pathway leading into the water, on the far side of which is a lever. Pull the lever, swim to the other side (or fight around to the other side) and pull the opposite lever. This will open up a portcullis under the water which will lead up to the end area.
Either a slime or named wolf will await you at the top. Kill it, then clear the end room. Grab Garrison’s pack and you are good to go. ()
There are 93 breakables, including two behind a locked gate that can't be opened.
Two kobolds respawn near first locked door.
- Miasma may appear behind the secret door, by the first bend.
- Kisslor may appear at the end of a long passage behind the secret door, just west of the first shrine. (Might always spawn.)
- Shaman Shiressis may appear at the T-junction past the spike trap, where the tunnel splits.
- Witch Doctor Moog may appear down the western path after the split, around the corner.
- Witch Doctor Kutik may appear down the eastern path after the split, around the corner.
- Furor may appear right before Iss'lar's door.
- Aggression bonus: 44 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 58 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 71 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 49 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 64 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 78 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2 - 8
- 1 in a lever locked alcove (can spawn in multiple locations, down the secret hallway in the spider area or right before the last split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Miasma (Black Widow, found behind the secret door)
- 1 rare optional for killing Kisslor (Troglodyte, found at the end of the secret tunnel)
- 1 rare optional for killing Shiressis (Troglodyte, found where the tunnel splits east and west)
- 1 rare optional for killing Moog (Kobold, found down the western branch after the split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Kutik (Kobold, found down the eastern branch after the split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Furor (Wolf, found just before Iss'lar's chamber)
- 1 at the end for killing Iss'lar (Troglodyte)
- Collectables: Five
- Mushroom in the northwest room, with the valve to open the door south
- Adventurer's Pack near the first shrine
- Rubble just before the closed gate down the secret tunnel
- Mushroom just west of the split
- Adventurer's Pack in the deep water west of the split
- NPC rewards: Random item
Named Chest Drop
- Furor's Hide - Cloak: Lesser Axeblock (Furor) [ML:1]
- Kutik's Bead - Trinket: (Kutik) [ML:1]
- Miasma's Fang - +1 Dagger: , , (Miasma) [ML:2]
- Moog's Ornament - Trinket: (Moog) [ML:1]
- Peridot Ring - Ring: (Shiressis) [ML:1]
|Furor (view)||Magical Beast||Wolf|
|Shaman Shiressis (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Witch Doctor Kutik (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Witch Doctor Moog (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Brown Spider (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Kobold Rogue (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Sentry (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Sneak (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Thrower (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Warrior (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Lesser Gray Ooze (view)||Ooze||Gray Ooze|
|Skeleton (view)||QL1:; QL2: ; QL3: ; QL?:||Undead||Skeleton|
|Troglodyte Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Zombie (view)||QL1:; QL2/QL3:||Undead||Zombie|