|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Garrison's Missing Pack
Hundreds of monster warrens are hidden beneath Stormreach. Some say the tunnels descend all the way to the depths of Dolurrh.
|Garrison's Missing Pack|
|Heroic XP:||♣419 ♦759 ♥819 ♠879|
|Takes place in:||The Scavenger's Warren|
|NPC contact:||Garrison Felmar|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Retrieve Garrison Felmar's stolen pack of tools from the sewers beneath Philosopher's Row.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Kill Troglodyte Underlord Iss'lar
- Discover what the dimly-glowing crystals are for
- Find Garrison's missing pack
- (Optional) Slay Kisslor (10% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Miasma (15% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Shaman Shiressis (20% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Moog (15% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Kutik (15% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Furor (15% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Dart trap, guarding some smashable barrels in the first southern passage. The control box is on the right (southern) wall just before it.
- Spike trap, after the zombies - shut off by a lever in the last alcove on the right (west)
Tips and Misc
Work your way through the tunnels, killing kobolds and ooze. When you get to the area of sleeping kobolds, there is a secret door behind the crates which leads to an optional area.
The optional area has a couple of possible rare named, a spider and a trog. Also, there is a shrine at the end of the hall. There is also a chest placed in a random alcove which can be opened with the different levers here.
Continuing down the main hall will bring you to a shallow watery area filled with corpses. They will rise as zombies as you approach, and spikes will spring from the ground on the far side of the puddle. A lever in the alcove before the spikes will turn them off.
Further up will bring you to a fork in the road, and a possible named trog. Either way will work, as they both lead to the same place in the end. Each side also has a chance at a named kobold. At the end of either side is a spiraling pathway leading into the water, on the far side of which is a lever. Pull the lever, swim to the other side (or fight around to the other side) and pull the opposite lever. This will open up a portcullis under the water which will lead up to the end area.
Either a slime or named wolf will await you at the top. Kill it, then clear the end room. Grab Garrison’s pack and you are good to go.()
Spyderwolf's Youtube Video Quest Walkthrough Walkthrough
- Miasma may appear behind the secret door, by the first bend.
- Kisslor may appear at the end of a long passage behind the secret door, just west of the first shrine.
- Shaman Shiressis may appear at the T-junction past the spike trap, where the tunnel splits.
- Witch Doctor Moog may appear down the western path after the split, around the corner.
- Witch Doctor Kutik may appear down the eastern path after the split, around the corner.
- Furor may appear right before Iss'lar's door.
- Bonus XP
- Aggression bonus: 44 monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: 58 monsters killed
- Conquest bonus: 71 monsters killed
- Mischief bonus: 49 breakables smashed
- Vandal bonus: 64 breakables smashed
- Ransack bonus: 78 breakables smashed
- Chests: 2 - 8
- 1 in a lever locked alcove (can spawn in multiple locations, down the secret hallway in the spider area or right before the last split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Miasma (Black Widow, found behind the secret door)
- 1 rare optional for killing Kisslor (Troglodyte, found at the end of the secret tunnel)
- 1 rare optional for killing Shiressis (Troglodyte, found where the tunnel splits east and west)
- 1 rare optional for killing Moog (Kobold, found down the western branch after the split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Kutik (Kobold, found down the eastern branch after the split)
- 1 rare optional for killing Furor (Wolf, found just before Iss'lar's chamber)
- 1 at the end for killing Iss'lar (Troglodyte)
- Collectables: Five
- Mushroom in the northwest room, with the valve to open the door south
- Adventurer's Pack near the first shrine
- Rubble just before the closed gate down the secret tunnel
- Mushroom just west of the split
- Adventurer's Pack in the deep water west of the split
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Furor's Hide - Cloak: Lesser Axeblock (Furor) [ML:1]
- Kutik's Bead - Trinket: Strength +1 (Kutik) [ML:1]
- Miasma's Fang - +1 Dagger: Fortitude Save +1, Deception, Red Augment Slot (Miasma) [ML:2]
- Moog's Ornament - Trinket: Dexterity +1 (Moog) [ML:1]
- Peridot Ring - Ring: Will Save +2 (Shiressis) [ML:1]
- Brown Spider
- Kobold Rogues
- Kobold Sentries
- Kobold Shamans
- Kobold Sneaks
- Kobold Throwers
- Kobold Warriors
- Lesser Gray Oozes
- Furor - optional orange-named wolf who may appear just before Iss'lar's chamber (after the water)
- Iss'lar - red-named troglodyte
- Kisslor - optional orange-named troglodyte who may appear at the end of the secret tunnel
- Miasma - optional orange-named black widow who may appear just behind the secret door
- Shaman Shiressis - optional orange-named troglodyte shaman who may appear where the tunnel splits east and west
- Witch Doctor Kutik - optional orange-named kobold shaman who may appear down the eastern branch after the split
- Witch Doctor Moog - optional orange-named kobold shaman who may appear down the western branch after the split