|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Category:Frost Giant sub-race monsters
Usual Alignment: Neutral Evil
Qualities: Immune to cold. Vulnerable (150%) to fire.
Organization: Solitary, Gang (2-5), Band (6-9 plus 35% Drow Elf Slaves, including at least 1 Cleric), Hunting/raiding party (6-9 plus 35% Drow Elf saves and Winter Wolves, including at least one Sorcerer and one Cleric), or tribe (Dozens, plus 1-2 young white dragons)
A frost giant’s hair can be light blue or dirty yellow, and its eyes usually match its hair color. Frost giants dress in skins and pelts, along with any jewelry they own. Frost giant warriors add chain shirts and metal helmets decorated with horns or feathers.
- Frost Giants made their first appearance in DDO in 2008.
- Some Frost Giants can live to be 250 years old!
- Frost Giants are extremely sturdy - even the weakest of them have in excess of two thousand hit points before dungeon scaling. On Hard and Elite difficulties, these giants are sturdier still. No wonder they live so long!
- White Dragons are frequently captured and enslaved to guard Frost Giant camps.
- The Coin Lords assure citizens that snow and ice ramps of the Risia Ice Games are not capable of attracting Frost Giants into the city despite the Giant's affinity for the cold.
- A Frost Giant's eyes usually match their hair color.
- Though they may appear enormous to most Stormreach Adventurers, Frost Giants are only the third tallest of the Giant types!
- Frost Giants have massive amounts of hit points, and often attack you in large numbers.