Race: Mind Flayer
Collects: Siberys Dragonshard
Affiliation(s): House JorascoLocations:
- In the northern section of House Jorasco enclave, in front of The Dead Halls (Dead Predators quest), under the Garden of Respite.
- The Sane Asylum
Description: Fred can respec the feats you chose while leveling up. Fred is kidnapped in The Sane Asylum, and you must rescue him.
Notes: Fred's real name is unpronounceable.
Fred can respec (i.e. change) the feats you chose while leveling up, both standard feats (Levels 1, 3, 6, etc.) and selectable class feats like Ranger's Favored Enemy, Artificer's Bonus Feats, and Rogue's Special Abilities, etc.
One of the following is required to respec a feat:
- A Feat Respec Token, from the Hall of the Mark in The Marketplace, free (by running the short, non-combat quest), once per character per life
- 15 Astral Shards
- Platinum and a Siberys Dragonshard* (see table below)
- * Dragonshards are a rare drop from chests, but can be found regularly on the Auction House (prices will vary).
- Note: Characters who have taken their 2nd Domain Feat (Cleric 6+ and Favored Soul 3+) cannot change their Domain/Deity or any Domain Feat(s) in this way. Changing the first is prevented by it then conflicting with the later one(s), and changing any later one is prevented by the conflict with the previous one(s). At least a Lesser Reincarnation would be required for this.
- If you need to change more than one Feat (either now, or later in your build plan), save your free Feat Respec Token from the Hall of the Mark quest for the highest level Feat you want to change. Lower-level Dragonshards are easier/cheaper to obtain than higher ones, so just spend the coin and a lesser Siberys Dragonshard for the lower levels needed.
- If you can't remember the order you took your feats, you can go to Fred and drag them down, one at a time, and Fred will show you what Level you were when you took them. Don't change them (so no cost) and repeat until you have a complete picture.
- Some older Feats (pre U19, etc.) are no longer used in the game, so will not be listed via Fred.
- For multi-class builds, that same trick can be used to get a (partial) picture of the order you took your different classes. Fred shows your "current" class mix at every level you had a selectable feat or class special ability, so at Levels 1, 3, 6, etc.
|1||10||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|2||80||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|3||270||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|4||640||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|5||1,250||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|6||2,160||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|7||3,430||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|8||5,120||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|13||21,970||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|14||27,440||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|15||33,750||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|16||40,960||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|17||49,130||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|18||58,320||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|19||68,590||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|20||80,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|21||84,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|22||88,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|23||92,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|24||96,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|25||100,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|26||104,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|27||108,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|28||112,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|29||116,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|30||120,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|