Race: Mind Flayer
Collects: Siberys Dragonshard
Affiliation(s): House JorascoLocations:
- In the northern section of House Jorasco enclave, in front of The Dead Halls (Dead Predators quest), under the Garden of Respite.
- The Sane Asylum
Description: Fred can respec the feats you chose while leveling up. Fred is kidnapped in The Sane Asylum, and you must rescue him.
Notes: Fred's real name is unpronounceable.
Feat respecrespec the feats you chose while leveling up, one every three real-time days. If you use Astral Shards or the free re-spec token from Hall of the Mark quest, the 3-day timer does not apply.
One of the following is required to respec a feat:
- A Feat Respec Token, from the Hall of the Mark, in The Marketplace once per character per life,
- 15 Astral Shards, or
- Platinum and a Siberys Dragonshard* (see table below)
- * Dragonshards are a rare drop from chests, but can be found regularly on the Auction House (prices will vary).
- If you need to change more than one Feat (either now, or later in your build plan), save your free Feat Respec Token from the Hall of the Mark quest for the highest level Feat you want to change. Lower-level Dragonshards are easier/cheaper to obtain than higher ones, so just spend the coin and a lesser Siberys Dragonshard for the lower levels needed.
- If you can't remember the order you took your feats, you can go to Fred and drag them down, one at a time, and Fred will show you what Level you were when you took them. Don't change them (so no cost) and repeat until you have a complete picture.
- For multi-class builds, that same trick can be used to get a (partial) picture of the order you took your different classes. Fred shows your "current" class mix at every level you had a selectable feat (including selectable class feats like Ranger's Favored Enemy), so 1, 3, 6, etc.
|1||10||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|2||80||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|3||270||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|4||640||Flawed Siberys Dragonshard|
|5||1,250||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|6||2,160||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|7||3,430||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|8||5,120||Imperfect Siberys Dragonshard|
|13||21,970||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|14||27,440||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|15||33,750||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|16||40,960||Exceptional Siberys Dragonshard|
|17||49,130||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|18||58,320||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|19||68,590||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|20||80,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|21||84,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|22||88,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|23||92,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|24||96,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|25||100,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|26||104,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|27||108,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|28||112,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|29||116,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|
|30||120,000||Flawless Siberys Dragonshard|