|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Flesh Maker's Laboratory
|Requires access to adventure pack: Necropolis Part 4|
Mentau has operated this laboratory for years, making an army of flesh golems prepared to serve the Black Abbot's needs.
|Flesh Maker's Laboratory|
|Heroic XP:||♣3,069 ♦5,344 ♥5,572 ♠5,800|
|Takes place in:||Flesh Maker's Laboratory|
|NPC contact:||Lowan Nilmani|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find and speak to Mentau
- (Secret Passage) Gain entrance to the Garbage Pits
- (Garbage Pits) Sneak into the treatment room
- (Treatment Room) Access the Chopping Room
- (Chopping Room) Locate the Assembly Area
- (Assembly Area) Locate the Room of Life
- (Assembly Area) Defeat the Flash Maker's Apprentices
- (Conduit Passages) Open the Lightning Machine
- (Lightning Machine) Capture the Air Elementals
- (Lightning Chamber) Defeat Chained Lightning
- (Optional) (Warehouse) Destroy the Abbot's flesh golem army: (50% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Overlapping floors
- Points of no return
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Requires extra player(s)/hireling(s) (mandatory: 5 runes have to be used almost simultaneously)
Trap DC's Two sets of blade traps; 3 boxes for the traps.
Tips and Misc
The gate to the Assembly Area can be picked (its DC is quite high) so you can avoid fighting your way to the key if you have someone who can pick the lock in your party.
- Aggression bonus: 82 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 107 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 132 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: Not possible because most traps can only be disabled after quest completion. traps disarmed +8% Bonus.
- Chests: Total 2
- 1 at Lightning Chamber (drops sigil pieces)
- 1 at Warehouse (drops shield pieces)
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Belt of Thoughtful Rememberance - Belt: Constitution +5, Concentration +13, Negative Energy Absorption 20%, Yellow Augment Slot (End Chest)
- Carved Bone Shield - +5 Heavy steel shield: Negative Energy Absorption 20%, Negative Energy Spike, Purple Augment Slot (End Chest) [ML12]
- Docent of Corpsecraft - +5 Docent: Devotion +60, Nullification +60, Green Augment Slot (End Chest) [ML12]
- Gloves of Gnoll Hide - Gloves: Disable Device +13, Open Lock +13, Yellow Augment Slot, Colorless Augment Slot (End Chest)
- Ring of Unknown Origins - Ring: Proof Against Disease +6, Proof Against Poison +6, Intelligence +5, Charisma +5, Yellow Augment Slot (End Chest) [ML13]
- Runed Ogre Femur - +5 Club 1.50[1d8]: Anti-Magic Runes, Purple Augment Slot (End Chest) [ML:12]
- Ancient Air Elementals
- Carcass Eaters
- Cultist Sentries
- Masterwork Flesh Golems
- Unholy Friars
- Warrior Cultists