|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Eveningstar is a new town area for Update 14 and players' hub in Forgotten Realms. The Eveningstar village can be found on the kingdom of the Cormyr north from the Lake of Dragons (see FR wiki entry for more details in Forgotten Realms setting).
 Getting to Eveningstar
To get from Stormreach to Eveningstar for the first time, run the quest Beyond the Rift (Level 16 with Epic). The location is "The Rift Between Worlds" and it appears in the quest journal under a new section, "The Spinner's Prison."
After reaching 125 Purple Dragon Knights favor, you will receive a "Key to the City - Eveningstar" as a favor reward item. That will allow you to teleport back to Eveningstar. This item has a cooldown of 1/2 hour.
Characters owning a Key to the City - Eveningstar from their previous lives can access The Spinner's Prison area from the Eveningstar side. They can take Beyond the Rift and bypass the first three quests. These characters can successfully flag for the raid, however, they cannot enter the Spinner's Prison from Harbor, i.e., they cannot walk into Forgotten Realms, they must always use the Key to the City.
To return to Eberron, take the southern exit from the town and enter the portal to Stormreach. Sometimes, the portal says "blocked", try entering from various angles and distances to go through; teleportation spells work as well as death if bound in Stormreach.
Minimum level for accessing Eveningstar:
- Level 1 if you're a TR with Key to the City - Eveningstar from your previous life
- Level 11, if you're grouped with someone higher.
- Level 12, if you're not.
- Level 15 to do challenges and non-epic quests within the Eveningstar village
- Level 20 to enter wilderness areas
 Points of interest
- Entrance to The King's Forest (North entrance and teleport to southern outpost)
- Entrance to The High Road (Caravan to the left of The King's Forest gate)
 Eveningstar Cavern
- Portal to the Underdark
- Portal to the Demonweb (and to Eberron)
- Portal to Sschindylryn
- Underdark Arena Recruiter (challenges)
 The Lonesome Tankard (inn)
- Melinde Agister, spirit binder
 Notable NPCs
- Brokers for weapons, armor, jewelry, hirelings (including epic hirelings) and clothing
- Tellie Scavelman <Villager Trader>
- Wilkan Drome <Cleric Trader>
- Arcton Greenwort <Druid Trader>
- Torgar Falmon <Purple Dragon Knight Trader>
- Relton Traplo <War Wizard Trader>
- Fatespinner and class trainers
- Purple Dragon Knights favor representative
 Quests and challenges
- Murder by Night bestowed by Delethir Mistveil, heroic only
- The Riddle bestowed by Ingval Muth, heroic only
- Don't Drink the Water bestowed by Unmar Halberg, must have The Battle for Eveningstar completed, epic
- In the Belly of the Beast bestowed by Sorina Parnock, must have The Battle for Eveningstar completed, epic, dungeon entrance located in the Underdark
 Story Arcs
- King's Forest - Bestowed by Adamor Thellik
- Song of Druid's Deep - bestowed by Anazar Narroun (The Druid's Deep pack required)
- Queen of the Demonweb - bestowed by Xarathas
- Underdark - bestowed by Korrex Dunhaven
- Netherese Legacy - bestowed by Rina Belostos (The High Road of Shadows pack required)
Main article - Eveningstar Challenge Pack
 Menace of the Underdark quests
Main article - Menace of the Underdark (story arc)