|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Catacombs|
You must confront Archbishop Dryden with the dark truth that Marguerite has revealed.
|Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate|
|Heroic XP:||♣57 ♦104 ♥112 ♠120|
|Takes place in:||Dryden's Chamber, Catacombs|
|Quest acquired in:||Catacombs|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
Return to Dryden's Chamber and confront the Archbishop about his daughter and the Duality.
- This is Chapter 2 of Part 5 of the Catacombs story arc, as well as the final mission in it.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Confront Archbishop Dryden
- Slay Arkasic Dryden
Tips and Misc
- Make sure the party is ready before talking to Dryden; finishing the conversation with him starts the fight. Several skeleton archers and an arcane skeleton will spawn.
- Once the mission is complete, return to Friar Renau outside the Catacombs to get your end reward for the story arc.
- Chests: None
- NPC rewards: Some named items mixed with random ones. See the Catacombs Unique Quest Rewards list for possible named items.
- Devious bonus: 1 monster killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 2 monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 6 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 8 monsters killed +15% Bonus.