|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
An elemental is a being composed of one of the four classical elements: air, earth, fire, or water.
An elemental has the following features.
- 8-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to ¾ total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- Good saves depend on the element: Fortitude (earth, water) or Reflex (air, fire).
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
An elemental possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, and stunning.
- Not subject to critical hits or flanking.
- Unlike most other living creatures, an elemental does not have a dual nature—its soul and body form one unit. When an elemental is slain, no soul is set loose. Spells that restore souls to their bodies, such as raise dead, reincarnate, and resurrection, don’t work on an elemental. It takes a different magical effect, such as limited wish, wish, miracle, or true resurrection, to restore it to life.
- Proficient with natural weapons only, unless generally humanoid in form, in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) that it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Elementals not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Elementals are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Elementals do not eat, sleep, or breathe.
- Acidstone Elemental
- Air Elemental
- Air Elemental Guard
- Ancient Element of Air
- Ancient Element of Earth
- Ancient Fire Elemental
- Bound Fire Elemental
- Brimstone Archon
- Chained Lightning
- Confused Spirit
- Corrupted Fire Elemental
- Corrupted Water Elemental
- Deepstone Elemental
- Dense Stone Earth Elemental
- Earth Elemental
- East Flame Guardian (Fire Elemental)
- Elder Earth Elemental
- Elder Fire Elemental
- Fire Elemental
- Frenzied Fire Elemental
- Greater Earth Elemental
- Guardian of Flame
- Heart of Water
- Hell Fire
- Invisible Stalker
- Large Earth Elemental
- Large Fire Elemental
- Medium Earth Elemental
- North Flame Guardian (Fire Elemental)
- Prodigal Air Elemental
- Prodigal Earth Elemental
- Prodigal Fire Elemental
- Prodigal Water Elemental
- Riptide (monster)
- Rock Wall
- South Flame Guardian (Fire Elemental)
- Spirit of the Hearth
- Spirit of the Rocks
- Summoned Fire Elemental
- Summoned Fire Elemental (Fixed)
- Twilight Stalker
- Water Elemental
- West Flame Guardian (Fire Elemental)
- Whirling Ozann
 Acidstone Elemental sub-race monsters
Sources: ©1995-2004 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Revised (3.5) System Reference Document which is considered Open Game Content under the Open Game License. Viewable at: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/20040121a