|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Picture Portals
|Requires access to adventure pack: Vaults of the Artificers|
|Dr. Rushmore's Mansion: Picture Portals|
|Base XP Range:||?-?|
|Takes place in:||Dr. Rushmore's Mansion|
|Challenge starts in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Average|
The wizard Rushmore and his fellow outlaws are hiding out in this magnificent mansion.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defeat at least one of the bosses of Rushmore's party
- (Optional) Open all the sealed gates (16 total)
- (Optional) Defeat the other bosses (4 more)
- (Optional) Sell two minutes to the Foreman
- (Optional) Do not let enemies go through teleporters
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.
Spinning blade, flame jet, blade, and other traps on the ramps leading to the Rogues room.
Tips and Misc
Quick Start Guide
- Find the wizard Rushmore and his four fellow outlaws. Assassinate them before time runs out!
- Unlock gates to quickly navigate to your target and extend your time.
- Defeat the phantasmal painting guardians to open teleporters.
Assassinate Your Target
- The vile wizard Rushmore has retreated to a magical safe-house to relax with his no-good cohorts.
- Infiltrate their Mansion and eliminate these outlaws before time runs out!
- Tip: You can earn extra treasure for killing red named boss monsters!
- There are paintings scattered throughout the walls of the mansion.
- If you get too close to a painting, its eyes will glow red and phantasmal guards will appear to fight you.
- The painting will continue to spawn phantasmal guards until the next Gate is opened.
- If you don't want to open the Gates, there are teleporters in front of the paintings that can be activated.
- Activating a teleporter will create a link to another teleporter somewhere else in the mansion. You may teleport back and forth between the two linked teleporters
- Once two teleporters are linked, they can't be linked to any other teleporters.
- There is a chance that a teleporter fails to establish a link with another teleporter. Failed teleporters turn red, and can no longer be used to establish teleporter links.
- Hirelings, pets, and even the Older Time Foreman can be teleported if they are close enough to the teleporter when you activate it.
- Note that any enemies or phantasmal guardians nearby will follow you through the teleporters!
- Each Gate you open will extend your time.
- To open a Gate, you must obtain the associated Crest(s).
- The deeper you go into the mansion, the more Crests are required to open the next Gate.
- Crests can be found by:
- Breaking furniture and containers
- Killing monsters
- Tip: You will also occasionally find Crests lying out in the open.
The Older Time Foreman
- In your adventures through the mansion, you may also find the Older Time Foreman. He’s been captured by the Outlaws!
- He’s offering a trade if you’ll help rescue him. You may sell excess time to him for temporary power-ups.
- Sell as much time as you like, but beware, it subtracts from your timer!
- Once rescued, Older Time Foreman will follow the last person to talk to him.
- Older Time Foreman will follow you through picture portals so you can buy the right power-up from him at the right time and place.
You will earn points for the following:
- Monsters killed - ~1-3 per kill
- Gates opened - ~40-100 per gate
- Outlaw Bosses killed - ~600-800 per boss
- Note: Score will be modified +/- 10% per level difference comparing the highest level party member versus the CR selected.
- Star objective: Do not let enemies go through teleporters - can be easily completed simply by not activating any of the portals.
- Star objective: Sell two minutes to the Foreman - is best completed by buying a quad damage/speed boost near a boss, especially if your are in a low DPS party, as this can save time by speeding up the battle.
- Timer starts at 8 minutes and the timer increases for many events:
- Checkpoint! Time extended by 2 minutes for opening gates.
- Chrono Buff! Time extended by 1 minute for obtaining rare orb buffs.
- Minute of time watch. These rare items can increase the timer by 1 minute, only 1 may be used per instance.
- You can sell 1 minute for various buffs from the time traveling kobold.
- Expect a perfect 6 star run to take 38-45 minutes.
- Chests: Up to 6. One for each boss, and one for the Mother of the Nest.
Primarily Phantasmal creature. They count the same as the type they match, but are illusionary and thus gain immunity to mind effects, and should be (but currently are not) vulnerable to dispel magic.
- Phantasmal Sentinel (Human Archer)
- Phantasmal Messenger (Human Wizard - Casts very devastating spells)
- Phantasmal Man-at-Arms (Human Fighter)
- Phantasmal Servant (Human Rogue)
- Phantasmal Cook (Human Cook)
- Phantasmal Herald (Human Cleric)
- Phantasmal Hound (Animal)
- House Vermin (Brown Spiders (Small ones))
- Fat Rats (Not many)
- Iron Defenders (Standard variety)
- Animated Statues (Constructs that look like Gargoyles)
- Mother of the Nest (Orange Named Huge Brown Spider Drops a chest)
5 Red named bosses:
- Doctor Will Ewe Rushmore - <Renegade Master Wizard Himself> (Human Wizard)
- Mistress Temptia - <Girlfriend Healer> (Succubus)
- Ugg - <Confused Meatshield> (Fat Half-Orc Tank)
- Crystal the Giant <Renegade Blackmarket Ex Union Leader> (Li'l tiny jewel-encrusted Paragon Kobold Shaman)
- Smiling Sam <Newbie Assassin> (Tiny Elf Rogue)
- All of the bosses except Sam and Mistress Temptia begin with elementals guarding them and will summon more as they are vanquished. Ugg begins with two earth elementals, Crystal has a mix of fire and water elementals, and Doctor Rushmore has one of each in his chamber. Each elemental will buff their controller according to their type:
- Air: Boosts their speed
- Fire: Boosts their strength
- Earth: Boosts their armor class
- Water: Heals them at a insanely fast rate - Kill these!