Deepwood Sniper enhancements (history)
|This page is about enhancements that no longer exists in-game. It has been replaced by Deepwood Stalker enhancements.|
|If you can verify that the enhancements still exists, please and remove this template.|
|Class||Artificer - Dog||Barbarian||Bard||Cleric||Druid - Wolf||Favored Soul||Fighter||Monk|
|Regular Races||Iconic Hero Races|
|Dragonborn||Drow||Dwarf||Elf - AA||Gnome||Halfling||Half-Elf - AA||Half-Orc||Human||Warforged||Bladeforged||Deep Gnome||Morninglord - AA||PDK||Shadar-kai|
These stealthy rangers are incredibly skilled in archery and are capable of amplifying the destructive power of their arrows. They also make very good scouts.
Ranger Deepwood Sniper I
- Usage: Passive
- Cost: 4 action points
- Spent: 16 action points
- Requires All of: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Improved Hide II, Improved Move Silently II, Improved Spot II
- Available to Ranger class level 6
- Grants a +1 bonus to Hide, Move Silently, and Spot. Sneak Attack and Point Blank Shot range raises from 15 meters (49 ft) to 25 meters (82 ft). Also grants the ability to take an aimed sniper shot with a bonus to hit, critical threat range, and critical threat multiplier.
Note that the /loc chat command shows your current location in meters.
This enhancement automatically grants the following:
Deepwood Sniper: Sniper Shot
- Usage: Active
- Cost: 0 action points
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Performs a ranged attack with a +4 bonus to-hit, +2 to critical threat range, and +2 to critical threat multiplier. If the character successfully damages its target, the target will become momentarily confused and rendered vulnerable to sneak attacks for four seconds as if affected by the Bluff skill.
- As of Update 17 this enhancement also works with crossbows, including repeating crossbows. All three shots of a repeater gain the bonuses listed above when sniper shot is activated.