|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Deepwood Sniper enhancements
These stealthy rangers are incredibly skilled in archery and are capable of amplifying the destructive power of their arrows. They also make very good scouts.
 Ranger Deepwood Sniper I
- Usage: Passive
- Cost: 4 action points
- Spent: 16 action points
- Requires All of: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Improved Hide II, Improved Move Silently II, Improved Spot II
- Available to Ranger class level 6
- Grants a +1 bonus to Hide, Move Silently, and Spot. Sneak Attack and Point Blank Shot range raises from 15 meters (49 ft) to 25 meters (82 ft). Also grants the ability to take an aimed sniper shot with a bonus to hit, critical threat range, and critical threat multiplier.
Note that the /loc chat command shows your current location in meters.
This enhancement automatically grants the following:
 Deepwood Sniper: Sniper Shot
- Usage: Active
- Cost: 0 action points
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Performs a ranged attack with a +4 bonus to-hit, +2 to critical threat range, and +2 to critical threat multiplier. If the character successfully damages its target, the target will become momentarily confused and rendered vulnerable to sneak attacks for four seconds as if affected by the Bluff skill.
- As of Update 17 this enhancement also works with crossbows, including repeating crossbows. All three shots of a repeater gain the bonuses listed above when sniper shot is activated.