|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
 Upgrading Dampened Items
- Dampened: This item has been in a wet environment for too long and its original power has been weakened. Combine it with a Token of Vulkoor at the Altar of Vulkoor in the Red Fens to restore it back to its former glory.
- Token of Vulkoor can be acquired by turning in Golden Swamp Pearl collectable to Pearl Collector Dagni d'Kundarak in the Red Fens. It is a rare drop within the wilderness area and quests in the area. You will not always get a Token for turning in a golden pearl.
|Created||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||Ingredient 3||Ingredient 4|
|Cleansed Version Item||Dampened Item||Token of Vulkoor|
 Cleansed Version Items
- Cacophonic Verge - Wand: Sonic Blast (CL:8, 50/50) [ML:5, BtC, Exclusive, UMD:23]
- Shatterbow - +2 Longbow: Screaming, Greater Construct Bane, Move Silently -5 [ML:7]
- Robe of Dissonance - Robe: Sonic Resistance, Sonic Guard, Resonance +54, Impulse +54 [ML:7]
- Frozen Plate - Full Plate: +4 Enhancement Bonus, Ice Guard 1d8, Cold Resistance 10 [ML:7]