|Check out the new Discord server for all DDO players! Follow to the chat!|
Item:Cannith Crafting Essence
Crafting essences are unbound ingredients used in Cannith Crafting. Combine essences in various recipes to create magical shards that can enhance a craftable item.
Essences are associated with one of the three Crafting Schools:
- Arcane: Arcane Essence, Body Essence, Mind Essence
- Divine: Divine Essence, Chaos Essence, Evil Essence, Good Essence, Law Essence
- Elemental: Air Essence, Earth Essence, Fire Essence, Water Essence
Each Essence comes in Greater and Lesser variant.
Sources of essences:
- Chest loot (Greater essences only)
- Disjoining magic items (guaranteed Lesser essences, chance for Greaters)
- Disjoining crafting shards
- Sundering Greater essences (one Greater into 5 Lessers)
- Vaults of the Artificers - turn in challenge rewards for Crafting Satchels (bags with essences)
- DDO Store
- Daily Dice (might be no longer an option; July 2014)