Item:Commendation of Heroism
Commendation of Heroism
|Type||This is a valuable item that can be exchanged for goods if brought to a Challenge Trader.|
|Description||This is a token of favor earned for your heroic actions. It can be redeemed in Eveningstar once you have earned enough favor with the Purple Dragon Knights.|
|Collectors||Mikrom Sum - -|
|Chest locations|| Caught in the Web|
The Fall of Truth
|Quest series||The Fall of Truth|
- Caught in the Web raid end chest:
- Epic Normal: 0-2 per run: 15% each for the guaranteed chest and 15% each for the high Ana health chest. The optional boss chests can't drop them.
- Epic Hard: 0-2: Drop Rate increases to 30% each.
- Epic Elite: 1-2: Drop Rate increases to 100%, though keeping Ana healthy will be much more difficult.
- Commendations do not appear on the special 20th reward list of the raid. 
- The Fall of Truth raid end chest:
- Epic Normal: 1 per run (1d1)
- Epic Hard: 1-2 per run (1d2)
- Epic Elite: 2-3 per run (1d2+1)
- Commendations always appear on the special 20th reward list of the raid in stacks of 3.
Commendations are Bound to Character. The Caught in the Web raid weapon upgrades require tier 3 Purple Dragon Knights favor (375 favor points) to be redeemed. They can also be turned in for various Epic Gianthold rewards, no favor unlock is required for this.
Cormyrian Dragon Armors (favor unlock required)
Caught in the Web Relic upgrades (favor unlock required)
See Mikrom Sum, There are 5 total upgrades:
- Tier 1: Costs 3 commendations: Adds Planar Conflux set bonus enchantment to your selected weapon
- Tier 2: Costs 5 commendations: Increase your weapon to +8
- Tier 3: Costs 7 commendations: Varies by weapon, see full article, generally increases proc damage by 1 step
- Tier 4: Costs 10 commendations: Adds a red slot to your weapon, except Celestia which gets a Green Slot
- Tier 5: Fill your red slot. Could potentially cost you yet another Commendation of Heroism if you decide to purchase a ml24 augment in Gianthold.
- Total cost: 26 commendations. 25 if you don't use a purchased ml24 augment.