Character sheet (skills)
From DDO wiki
Character Sheet Tabs
- Character sheet (stats)
- Character sheet (skills)
- Character sheet (feats)
- Character sheet (spells)
- Character sheet (enhancement)
- Character sheet (crafting)
The Character Sheet [skills]
Display Skill Options
- Show Passive, Show Active, Both Options
- Show Passive/ON: Selecting this option will display all the skills your character has applied to it by default.
- Show Passive/OFF: Selecting this option will remove from display all the 'default applied' passive skills and leave only the triggered skills (clickies) on display.
- Show Active
- Show Active/ON: Selecting this option will display all 'clicky' skills. (You can drag theses to your hotbar)
- Show Active/OFF: Selecting this option will only display passive skills.
- Both Options
- Both Options: Selecting to have both options ticked will show a full display of all skills which apply to your character.
- You cannot de-select both options so that no skills are on display, one will remain ticked at all times.
Header Titles, Skills
- Header Titles
- Skill Information: Each skill has its own unique descriptive text - this displays when hovering over each skills icon.