Accessories are ML13, weapons and armor are ML14. All Bound to Character on EquipBound to Character on Equip: This item is Bound to Character on Equip.
High Priest of Vol chest
Drops from multiple end chests
- Ash Boots - Boots: Striding +30%Striding +30%: Makes the wearer more fleet of foot, giving a 30% bonus to run speed., Green Augment SlotBlue AugmentsYellow AugmentsColorless Augments (Cinnis, High Priest)
- Axe of the Unseen Blow - +5 Handaxe+5 Handaxe: (1.50[2d4] 20x4): A smaller version of a Battleaxe.: Finesse Finesse: This weapon has a small air elemental bound to it. The wielder can use a finesse weapon as if he had the Weapon Finesse feat. In addition, the weapon grants a +2 enhancement bonus to the wielder's Dexterity score.
Note: Wielder's second weapon does not benefit from Finesse., True ChaosTrue Chaos: This weapon is infused with the power of true chaos. It does an additional 1 to 6 damage to non-chaotic targets and can only be wielded by chaotic aligned characters., Red Augment SlotRed AugmentsColorless Augments (Cholthulzz, Mentau)
- Breastplate of Vol - +5 Breastplate: MithralMithral: Mithral armor is one type lighter then normal. Arcane Spell Failure decreased by 10%. Maximum dexterity bonus increased by 2. Armor check penalty reduced by 3., Dexterity +6 Dexterity +6: This item makes the wearer more nimble and dexterous, granting a +6 enhancement bonus to Dexterity., Blue Augment SlotBlue AugmentsColorless Augments (Mentau, High Priest)
- Docent of Quickening - +5 Docent: Striding +25%Striding +25%: Makes the wearer more fleet of foot, giving a 25% bonus to run speed., Melee Alacrity 10%Melee Alacrity 10%: Gain 10% enhancement bonus to Melee attack speed. Does not stack with the Haste spell., Ranged Alacrity 10%Ranged Alacrity 10%: Gain 10% enhancement bonus to Ranged attack speed. Does not stack with the Haste spell., Blue Augment SlotBlue AugmentsColorless Augments (Cinnis, Mentau, High Priest)
- Dragon Sword of Acid - +5 Longsword+5 Longsword: (1.50[1d10] 18-20x2): A classic straight-bladed sword usable in one hand. This weapon is commonly associated with knighthood and valor.: Acid BurstAcid Burst: This weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid. The weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 acid damage each hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1 to 10 acid damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier., Dragon BaneDragon Bane: A bane weapon excels at attacking one type or subtype of creature. Against Dragons, this weapon's effective enhancement bonus is +2 better than its normal enhancement bonus. It deals an extra 2 to 12 points of damage against the foe., Red Augment SlotRed AugmentsColorless Augments (High Priest, Cholthulzz, Mentau)
- Robe of the Magi - Robe: Armor Bonus +7Armor Bonus +7: This item surrounds the wearer with an invisible but tangible field of force, granting +7 armor bonus to AC, just as though he were wearing armor., Spell Resistance +25 Spell Resistance +25: +25 Enhancement bonus to Spell Resistance., Spell Penetration II Spell Penetration II: Passive: +2 Equipment bonus to Spell Penetration checks., Green Augment SlotBlue AugmentsYellow AugmentsColorless Augments (Cholthulzz, Mentau, High Priest)
- Shining Devastation - +5 Greatclub+5 Greatclub: (1.50[1d16] 19-20x3): A more formidable version of a simple club, this two-handed weapon is occasionally reinforced with spikes or bands of iron.: AdamantineAdamantine: Adamantine weapons may bypass the damage reduction of certain items and creatures., Everbright, ImpellentImpellent: This weapon is pulsing with magical force. It deals and additional 2 to 12 force damage on a successful hit., Red Augment SlotRed AugmentsColorless Augments (All bosses)
Pages in category "Litany of the Dead loot"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.