Effect: When hit, wearer randomly gain short-duration strength and constitution buffs, followed by lethargy which reduces melee and ranged attack speed by -25%. All bonuses and penalties fully stack with everything.
There are three levels of the rage:
- Level one lasts for twelve seconds and improves your strength and constitution by two.
- Level two lasts for six seconds and improves your strength and constitution by two (for a total of four).
- Finally, level three lasts for three seconds and improves your strength and constitution by two (for a total of six).
The first rage acquired is always the level one, when it fades, it turns into level two. When level two fades, it becomes level three. To acquire a rage, you need to be hit.
So to acquire all three levels of rage, you need to first get level one rage, allow it to fade to level two, get hit again, let the level two rage become level three and the new level one to level two and then get hit again. Chances of the rage to trigger on hit are estimated at around 50-80%.
When the rage fades, it turns into lethargy which lowers your melee and ranged attacking speed by 25%. This fatigue lasts 12 seconds. There is absolutely no way to prevent or remove this effect, you WILL suffer from it if you wear an item with the blood rage effect. (Tested after U19)
Found on: (2) Blood Rage items:
Notes: Prevents spellcasting and the use of various spell-like abilities, clicky use and entering a barbarian rage. Bonus applies if you are already enraged.
- Prevents the use of various healing abilities such as: Rejuvenation Cocoon, Renewal, Communion of Scribing, Divine Wrath
- Prevents the use of other abilities such as: Celestial Bombardment, Rebuke Foe, Stormrage and Draconic Incarnation active abilities
- Does not prevent the use many healing abilities such as: Consecration, Lay On Hands, Light the Dark, Undying Vanguard, Healing Spring, Audience with the Queen, Fury Made Placid
- Does not prevent the use other abilities such as: Reign, Primal Scream, Leap of Faith, Primal Travel, Avatar of Nature, Hurl through Hell