|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Assault on Summerfield
|Requires access to adventure pack: Attack on Stormreach|
|Assault on Summerfield|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,798 ♦3,136 ♥3,274 ♠3,412|
|Takes place in:||Summerfield District|
|NPC contact:||Yorrick Amanatu|
|Quest acquired in:||Lordsmarch Palace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
Droaam army is attacking the walls of Stormreach. The city's defenders are holding their own, but nothing has been heard from the Summerfield district for some time.
Coin Lord Yorrick Amanatu wants you to go to the Summerfield district and defend the walls. You can reach Summerfield via Lordsmarch Plaza. Once in Summerfield, speak with Captain Markus.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with Captain Markus upon the defensive wall
- Defeat the Droaam Assault (Slay 22)
- Slay Droaam soldiers looting Summerfield (Slay 20)
- Return behind the defensive wall and lock down the sally port
- Repel the Droaam Flankers (Slay 6)
- Defeat General Tagherist
- (Optional) Captain Markus survives the siege (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Defeat the Half-orc sniper, Genthro Marthon (rare) (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Kill Yenar, the Medusa infiltrator (rare) (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Kill Khin Broketusk (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Rescue Wounded Stormreach Guards (Rescue 5) (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Rescue more Wounded Stormreach Guards (Rescue 5) (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Rescue the remaining Wounded Stormreach Guards (Rescue 5) (10% base exp)
- (Optional) Slay additional Droaam soldiers looting Summerfield (Slay 6) (10% base exp)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Protect an NPC (optional: Captain Marcus)
- Randomly placed NPCs (optional: Wounded Stormreach Guards)
- Two traps in two of the houses in the district. Boxes are at some easy-to-overlook places at the top of cabinets.
Tips and Misc
- There are several houses that can be entered (marked on your ingame map). They contain several secret doors and hidden passages, one that is easy to overlook is opened by a rune inside of a trapped fireplace.
- Wounded Guards can be found inside of houses and on the roofs of some buildings, it can be tricky finding them all if you don't search methodically. There is a total of 16, but only 15 are needed to complete the 3 optionals.
- You don't have to go to the outer region of the town to complete the Quest, you can return after killing 20 Droaam.
- As soon as you leave the sally port back into town and flip the lever, several monsters will spawn. The Boss, General Tagherist, will spawn right after that.
- Most likely due to the large amount of environmental effects (fires, smoke, etc), some people have experienced some unusual (although usually not gamebreaking) amounts of lag in this quest.
- Bonus XP:
- Aggression Bonus: 79 monsters killed.
- Observation Bonus: 1 secret door discovered.
- Mischief Bonus: 52 breakables smashed.
- Vandal Bonus: 67 breakables smashed.
- Ransack Bonus: 83 breakables smashed.
- Tamper Bonus: 1 traps disabled.
- Chests: 3 - 7
- 1 optional for keeping Captain Markus alive
- 1 optional for killing Khin Broketusk (doesn't always spawn)
- 1 optional for killing Yenar (Medusa, doesn't always spawn)
- 1 optional for killing Genthro Marthon (Half-Orc, doesn't always spawn)
- 1 south of the south gate, in the water, next to the boat and resembling a clam
- 1 optional for killing the Siegemaster (doesn't always spawn, found south of the south gate)
- 1 at the end for killing General Tagherist (Ogre)
- NPC rewards: Standard. Choose from 4.
- Stormsinger Cloak - Cloak: Resistance Save +4, Perform +11, Sonic Guard, Anthem [ML: 13, BtA]
- Scepter of the Ogre Magi - +5 Club: Potency +40, Concentration +10, Fragmented, Cone of Cold
- Mark of Rhesh Turakbar (RED - Any chest)
- Droaam Combat Engineer
- Droaam Conscript
- Droaam Digger
- Droaam Gnoll Archer
- Droaam Infantry
- Droaam Skirmisher
- Droaam Vanguard
- Droaam Warmage
- Droaam Warpriest