|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Armor-Piercing - 10%)
Effect: While this item is equipped, enemies you attack will be treated as having 10% / 15% / 20% less Fortification than they actually possess.
- This stacks with bonuses granted by any relevant feats such as Opportunist.
- This effect will apply to both equipped weapons when dual wielding. 
- Testing shows that multiple Armor-Piercing effects of different value stack (e.g., 10% from Black Dragonscale Armor and 15% from upgraded Treason will grant a total of 25% fortification reduction).