|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Requires access to adventure pack: Three-Barrel Cove|
Many vessels sail the waters beyond Stormreach, from wallowing merchant barques to the sleek ships of bloodthirsty corsairs.
|Heroic XP:||♣309 ♦548 ♥580 ♠612|
|Takes place in:||Aboard the Sea Witch|
|NPC contact:||Lars Riflee|
|Quest acquired in:||Three-Barrel Cove|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
Protect Lars Riflee's ship and crew from Ruug's Rogues
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the hatch to the above decks
- Defeat Ruug's rogues
- Defeat Boss Ruug
- Prevent pirates from killing five of Riflee's crew
What to Expect
- Protect NPCs
- Respawning monsters
- Quest failure (if more than 4 crewmen die)
Tips and Misc
- You start out in the belly of a ship that's under attack, and you have to figure out how to get to the top decks. Once there, you find that another ship has come alongside, and pirates are attacking the crew members. If they kill 5 of them, you lose. You must defend the crew members and kill the attackers to win the quest.
- You have all the time you need to buff up; until you leave belowdecks, the crew is safe.
- There are two walkways between the ships; make sure both are covered, as pirates are liable to start slaughtering crew if they cross over.
- It's possible to fall overboard; there are three ladders back to Riflee's ship. One is in the stern, and one mid-ship on either side.
- Be careful. Stepping on the plate near the cannon on the enemy ship will fire the cannon... in the direction of the archers on Riflee's ship!
- Mischief bonus: 24 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 31 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 38 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: One
- A trunk appears in the stern of the pirate ship, near the helm (to the southeast)
- Collectables: One
- Cabinet in the room to the north and west after going up the first stairs
- NPC rewards: 125 gold