|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
 Acid Resistance
A piece of equipment with Acid Resistance on it reduces the amount of Acid damage the wearer takes.
- Lesser Acid Resistance = 3 damage is prevented
- Acid Resistance = 10 damage is prevented
- Improved Acid Resistance = 20 damage is prevented
- Greater Acid Resistance = 30 damage is prevented
- Superior Acid Resistance = 40 damage is prevented
 Found on
- Lootgen armor, cloaks, rings and shields as suffixes
Many named items. Here's a few examples:
 Inherent 5/10 Resistances
- These are simply another bonus type of resistance, and thus stack with the regular resistances liste above which are typed as standard enhancement bonuses and thus don't stack with most other sources of resistance such as spells.
 See Also
There are a several more resistance types:
- Fire Resistance
- Cold Resistance
- Lightning Resistance
- Sonic Resistance
- Light Resistance
- What links here (Button in the toolbox). If you're looking for items that provide a specific type of elemental resistance, you can use the toolbox function to help you find a list. It's not the cleanest solution, but useful for now until the wiki creates a more elegant solution.